My First Blog



       This blog is my attempt to stay hip and cool while spending the least amount of money possible. Join me in trying to be relevant and cheap.




       Living in a consumeristic lifestyle, it's easy to feel like you need to buy the next best thing. But I've noticed living like that can be very wasteful and also cost more money than is necessary. I would like to create a community where we can help each other buy products without being wasteful or feel like we have to sacrifice all of our money for high-end products. I want to encourage a lifestyle where we don't feel deprived and can live comfortably no matter our means. I will be sharing things I have been learning along the way on my mission to creating a lifestyle that is less wasteful as well as practical and inexpensive. Feel free to share your ideas by either messaging me or starting a conversation in the comments ♥

-M


Comments

Post a Comment


 




Popular posts from this blog

Guide to Saving Money on Textbooks

"What's in My Cart"